Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spam poetry - 2

Stabshank is sort of full
so a few of these guys
will be put into temporary holding cells.

The injured rioters are carted off to the infirmary
and then I await your next batch of prisoners.
I create a morgue too - I should.

Despite their detailed biographies
Cadwader started rioting
due to a food shortage
and Pritchard escaped
because I foolishly
opened his cell door.

It dawns on me that everything
that's happened so far
has been a consequence of the environment
not the prisoners.












 
I have a business proposal for you.
Contact me for more details.
 
Generate business ideas.
Interested & don’t know where to begin? 
 
I promise You, This SECRET Will Make You Rich!
A secret so easy it will blow your mind!

You got to get it now though.
I'm only letting in 200 subscribers
and 108 already signed up.

Your email client cannot read this email.
To stop receiving these.
Click here now.

Regards,
The Millionaire Maker Team

Argwing Kodhek Road,
Nairobi, Kenya

Poem nr.1: remix from the comment spam on my weblog.
Poem nr.2: remix from may spam mail.
See also:

No comments:

Post a Comment