Friday, July 22, 2011

Another hopeless project

All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Samuel Beckett - Worstward Ho


I'm sure I will not be able to finish nor understand this book. Not even with the accompanying guidebook and the - quite good - podcasts I found on the Internet. But I'm intrigued by the "shock and awe" that surrounds this book and I want to get a taste of it. Most likely I will fail. No matter ...

Some references:
Podcasts - Caputo on Derrida. Looks very interesting.
Podcasts - Paul Fry on Deconstruction by Jacques Derrida. Great series of lectures.
Derrida’s Of Grammatology in Ten Weeks - Maybe another failed project? Only 2 weeks got written.
Erik Oger on Derrida - Quite a nice book, but does not help in reading Grammatology.

No comments:

Post a Comment